This week's bits of interest
- Here is a blog post that looks out how some of the most successful collaboration partnerships come from organisations that are usually different. Think about the quote: "Everyone lifting the same corner of a heavy table doesn't make it easier to move".
- This article discusses the percolation of innovation throughout organisations and some of the common pitfalls associated with Innovation Chiefs.
- A joint public-private partnership has repurposed an AI that can locate brands from photos on social media to detect malaria in blood using smartphones with 85% accuracy.
- The CIA have developed board games to assist with training its officers. It has the added bonus of making training fun.
- Finally, an article on how to think like a futurist. It goes into how long term thinking can achieve long term results and how to get around only solving short term problems with short term fixes.