Our colleagues at IPAA ACT are partnering with one of their sponsors - the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) – to present the Innovation Pop Up: Cyber and Data on Wednesday 22 November 2017; and would like to invite public sector innovators to attend this free event!
This is an opportunity to gain some insight into CBA’s innovation initiatives and to hear about their innovation culture, challenges, and opportunities.
Innovation Pop Up: Cyber and Data
22 November 2017
216 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon
8:00am (registration, light breakfast will be served)
9.00am (tour starts)
10:00am (event concludes)
Click Here to register for this event
There is limited parking in the area; please consider alternative transportation
The speakers for this event will include:
- Elizabeth Wu, Senior Manager – Client Analytics, CBA
- Brett Winterford, Manager – Cyber Outreach, CBA
The Pop Up Innovation Lab is a collaboration space that uses case studies to show that innovation is important and achievable for any business.
The tour will include:
- History of Money: Digital and crypto currencies technologies are hot topics right now. Many CBA clients want to develop an understanding of what the future looks like for financial services and how these disruptive technologies are changing the payment landscape.
- Block-Chain: Following on from the History of Money Interactive, the Block-Chain Interactive is a live block-chain build by CBA IT teams to test how the technology could be used in their processes.
- Big Data Wall: The Big Data Wall showcases CBA’s data assets, and how clients can use it to develop rich insights. CBA offers products to the market to deliver these insights to clients via their digital channels, including Daily IQ. This interactive is powered by the same data warehouse that feeds Daily IQ.
- Industry Futures: The Industry Futures Interactive explores future trends and scenarios via gamification - spanning across different industries. The interactive uses a touch-screen glass dash, giant plasma display screen and an ‘avatar’ commentator to enrich the experience.
Please contact paulette.paterson [at] act.ipaa.org.au (Paulette Paterson) if you have any questions.