Some recent developments and articles of interest:
- The Centre for Excellence in Public Sector Design and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations are c0-hosting a screening of the documentary ‘Design & Thinking‘ on Thursday September 20. You can register at the event’s Eventbrite page
- Have all of the really big innovations already happened? If so, what might that mean? Patrick Thibodeau takes a look at some recent research arguing that innovation in the US faces challenges and that the really significant waves of innovation have already occurred
- The ACT Government has launched their open data site. Craig Thomler calls it the best in Australia
- Ever had a really good idea, but the timing wasn’t right? Tim Kastelle notes that the right idea at the wrong time is still wrong
- Adam Richardson takes a look at how the introduction of design thinking has made a positive difference at one firm.