Some developments and articles of interest:
- How many times have you been warned about reinventing the wheel? Tim Kastelle identifies some circumstances where innovation is aided by doing so.
- In another post Tim Kastelle discusses some opportunities for business model innovation within the higher education sector. “There are a few issues in university education these days. The main one is that education is information based, and over the past 20 years we have seen nearly every single business model based on control of scarce information get disrupted.”1
- Craig Thomler looks at gamification in government.
- Need to do more with less? Stefan Lindegaard gives some suggestions about how to improve innovation in your organisation without spending too much money.
- In an ever-changing world, innovation requires new ideas which requires learning. Bill Taylor discusses how leaders can become better learners.
As always, please feel free to identify any other developments or articles of interest in the comments below.
- This quote is not covered by the Creative Commons licence or Commonwealth Copyright. From Tim Kastelle “Three Signs of Business Model Innovation Opportunities” 25 January 2012 accessed at http://timkastelle.org/blog/2012/01/three-signs-of-business-model-innovation-opportunities ↩