Some posts and articles of interest for this week:
- In the midst of the Brisbane flood, here John Steen examines a few of the many clever ideas that can be drawn from nature.
- Here Christian Bason gives an optimistic overview of how some countries are tackling the pressures of tight government budgets and how this will affect the way the public sector operates.
- And speaking of constraints, this post talks about how constraints fuel innovation
- On a related note, there’s this look at one particular constraint: scarcity, and its importance in innovation
- Finally, there’s this blog piece on innovation in the financial sector and the things that turn good innovations bad.
Please feel free to identify any other developments or articles of interest in the comments below.