Developments and articles of interest from the last week:
- Here Tim Kastelle writes about the problem with metrics and how they might distract from the actual goal.
- This article investigates whether or not innovation should be a core component of every businesses strategy
- In this post, Jeffrey Phillips looks at the subtle ways in which ideas are killed off in organisations and how to avoid them
- Or, in a similar vein, see this post about the different types of people who kill ideas and why they do it
- This article is about the MacArthur Foundation genius grants
- Here is a UK government post on 7 Tactics for Open Innovation
- And finally, a look at co-delivery in government, particularly using Web 2.0
Feel free to identify any other developments or articles of interest from the last week in the comments below.